Registrations are open
Access to this event is restricted to IT and Facility pros’ working in Luxemburg for a Luxemburg company. Others for access to this event, please contact Karel Goorts at email@example.com or +32 485 86 87 88.
2019 Agenda ITI LUX
- 09.00 Hr : Registration and welcome
- 09.30 Hr : LUXEMBOURG GOVERNMENT, MINISTRY OF STATE, MEDIA, COMMUNICATIONS & DIGITAL POLICY DEPT.: State of broadband and policy in Luxembourg. Peter Sodermans, Senior Adviser
- 10.00 Hr : CEBEO: Infrastructure for Data Centers – Large or Small: The Basics. Erik Adriaenssens, consultant datacom – consultant datacentres
- 10.30 Hr : Coffee Break
- 11.00 Hr : SCHNEIDER ELECTRIC: Edge in the Retail. Yves De Raeymaeker, Enterprise Account Manager
- 11.30 Hr : ABB: The Future of Digital Datacenter Infrastructure. Freek van Alphen, Head of Datacenter solutions Benelux
- 12.00 Hr : MIDGARD ITS: Keeping computer rooms manageable. Flavien Evaristo, Data Center Architect
- 12.30 Hr : Lunch
- 13.30 Hr : CN ROOD: Fiber, Ethernet and timing. Rudy De Winter
- 14.00 Hr : PANDUIT: The market growth of the micro data center and the adoption of edge computing solutions. Edward Lotterman, Key Account Manager – IT
- 14.30 Hr : Coffee
- 14.50 Hr : LEVITON NETWORK SOLUTIONS : Get a thorough overview of current and forward-looking fiber solutions, IEEE updates and standards update impacting datacenter, and future applications. Tony Benn, Senior Pre-Sales Technical Manager. Proposed by KANNEGIETER
- 15.15 Hr : OPEN COMPUTE PROJECTFOUNDATION: How and why OCP open source technologies are disrupting the traditional Data Centre & Telecommunications Industries from Hyperscale down to the Microscale Edge facilities. John Laban, Reset Catalyst
- 15.40 Hr : Drink
- 16.30 Hr : End of Program
Also participating: Emka, Mulder-Hardenberg and Stulz.
With the help of LU-CIX.